When you’re faced with a tough tenant fit-out cooling application or need to replace an existing indoor vertical AC unit, AirPac’s SCAV - self-contained air-cooled vertical – 3 thru 10-ton vertical air conditioning series will fit the smallest spaces.
AirPac’s vertical air conditioners offer unmatched versatility making these packaged, self-contained AC units perfect for cooling new, historic and retrofit properties. Installation is quick and easy:
- Compact size – AirPac units fit where others can’t – easily fit through standard 32-inch doorways and onto freight elevators eliminating the need for costly rigging and cranes.
- Installation flexibility -- evaporator section can be configured for freeblow or ducted discharge from the top, front, or back and the unit can even be split in the field.
- Unique AC applications – works with strict building codes and architectural constraints common with planned communities and historic properties.
- Rugged and reliable – sturdy galvanized vertical AC unit installs inside, away from damage caused by harsh weather and vandals.
The design for AirPac’s family of air conditioners has stood the test of time.
- The good news for our clients is once the vertical AC units are installed, they run for years!
- AirPac manufactures in the US with readily available parts, so when service is needed, parts are quick and easy to obtain through a local HVAC supply house.
- The bad news for AirPac is since our vertical air conditioners have such a long product life, we’re constantly looking for new applications to cool!
When you want quality, reliability and performance, you need a dependable partner and problem solver to keep you cool. Call AirPac – we make it our business to keep your business cool.