Every minute counts when the cooling in your building goes down. Employees need to be kept comfortable, equipment needs to be kept cool, and the business needs to stay open and running. We know that when you call us you want a cooling solution FAST! Here's the 12 things that we need to know about your space in order to cool it effectively.
2. What is the size of the space that needs to be cooled?
3. What is the size of the AC system that failed?
4. Determine the BTU required for emergency cooling.
5. What power is available? 115, 208/1, 208/3, 460/3?
6. How much space is available for the units?
7. Will the units be inside or outside?
8. How will supply air be distributed? Free blow or ducted?
9. Where will condenser air be discharged?
10. How will condensate be removed? Tanks or pumped?
11. When are units needed? Is this an emergency or are you planning ahead for scheduled maintenance?
12. How long are units needed? Days, weeks, months?
Knowing all of this information before you contact us is going to make the process much faster and much more smooth! We want to be able to give you the best solution for your needs quickly. Contact us if you have a cooling emergency or if you want to plan ahead in case one arises this summer. Download this list as a PDF so you have it on hand if an emergency arises.